New luxury development Midtown Modern comprises 558 units across two 30-storey towers, and embraces a ‘nature in city’ concept, with over ten thematic gardens that recreate the seasonal ambience of spring, summer and autumn.

Midtown Modern
Sees 61% Of
Units Sold
Over Its
Launch Weekend

The 558-unit luxury residential development Midtown Modern was welcomed onstream with enthusiastic response. Over its launch weekend on 19 and 20 March 2021, the development saw a total of 340 units, or 61%, sold.

Among the project’s unit types, 90% of all one- and two-bedroom apartments and close to 50% of all three-bedroom apartments were sold. Prices ranged from S$1.17 million for a one-bedroom, to S$5.63 million for a four-bedroom unit, with average prices at close to S$2,800 per square foot (psf).

Showflat of a two-bedroom unit. The two-bedroom apartments range from 592 to 721 sq ft in size, with the larger units coming with two bathrooms and a utility room. (Photo credit: Samuel Isaac Chua/EdgeProp Singapore)

A bedroom in the four-bedroom unit. Ranging from 1,733 to 1,808 sq ft in size, larger families could choose to purchase two four-bedroom premium units and use it as a duplex multi-generational apartment.

The luxury development is a part of the mega integrated development at Guoco Midtown at Beach Road and Tan Quee Lan Street, and is joint venture between GuocoLand, Hong Leong Holdings Limited and Hong Realty (Private) Limited.

Singaporeans constitute 85% of the total buyers with permanent residents and foreigners making up the remaining 15%. The buyers profile also include a mix of owner-occupiers and investors across different demographics, from singles and couples who favoured the one-bedroom and smaller two-bedroom units, to families who preferred the larger apartments.

Midtown Modern was designed with a ‘nature in city’ concept, infusing a refreshing breath of nature into urban city living in the Bugis precinct. Other than boasting over 1 ha of gardens and landscape areas, it is also the first family-oriented residential developments in the central business district, with full facilities that include a tennis court and 50-metre swimming pool.

The Play Pavilion, next to the tennis courts is equipped with kitchen amenities for hosting, and also comes with an ultra large television screen for entertainment.

A tranquil lily pond leads to a Tea House pavilion, where residents can enjoy a moment of serenity in air-conditioned comfort, while taking in the colours of nature and flowering Crepe Myrtle trees outside.

Other than the full condominium facilities, range of apartment types and efficient unit layouts, Midtown Modern also provides seamless access to various business districts and reputable schools along the East-West and Downtown MRT Lines. It is a ten-minute walk to a wide range of amenities including Suntec City and Bugis Junction shopping malls, Singapore Art Museum and Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, and National Library.

Midtown Modern is slated for completion in 2024.

Back to HomepageBack to Work page